Products and Shipping
Free shipping IN DENMARK on orders above 500 kr.
ALL MODELS MADE TO ORDER. Therefore please allow 7 days until dispatch for any miniature.
Some large orders may take longer. In that case we will contact you as soon as possible.
If no picture of printed object, please ask and one will be provided (within reason). We are slowly adding pictures. Right now a lot are missing, we know.
Modular models will need some assembly.
Due to the nature of 3D printing (opposed to mould injections), differences may occur between models.
Although we take the upmost care, some cleanup can be required.
All models will need to be primed before painting.
Stls (the original 3D images of the models) and designs remain the property of the designer mentioned, please do not ask for Stls, they can be found by subscribing to their respective Patreon (see The Designers for further information).
All of our products are printed in either plastic (FDM) or resin. The product description will tell you which material is used.
- We print our resin miniatures at a low layer height of 0,03 mm on a printer with very high resolution.
- Terrain pieces in resin (small parts like signs etc) will usually be printed in higher layers (0,05). This is still the quality you see many 3D-printing companies print their miniatures at!
- Should you wish even lower layer height for extreme painting projects and such, please contact us for a price.
- Miniatures and most props are 100% resin (we use EPAX Hard Grey mostly), although resin is hard models can be brittle if dropped.
- Models may crack if exposed to extreme temperatures.
- Larger multi piece models will sometimes need some filling of joints (recommended for advanced modellers).
- Some large models are printed hollow. This of course saves material but also makes the print process much less likely to fail (long story). Another positive side effect is that the model is much lighter and therefore less likely to break if dropped (or thrown after one of those dice rolls… ok, throwing is not recommended)
DISPATCH & DELIVERY
All models made to order unless specified otherwise, therefore please allow 7 days until dispatch for any miniature. Large orders or very large pices of terrain may take longer.
Weird farm Miniatures’ products are made to order. Please choose carefully as we do not refund products unless they are faulty.
If you’re looking to return your order, we're here to help.
We offer free returns within 30 days of receiving your order for faulty products.
You can return your product for a replacement or refund of the purchase price to the original payment
method. Weird Farm Miniatures retains the right to decide whether to replace or refund.
To initiate a return, please complete the following steps.
1. Email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- a. A description of your concerns.
- b. Photos of the issue(s) – jpg, png, pdf.
- c. A photo of your receipt from Weird Farm Miniatures – jpg, png, pdf.
2. We will advise you by return email on the process to return the faulty goods.
3. After accessing the faulty goods, we will advise you whether we will replace the item of refund you.
Shipping options and costs are set at checkout.
Please contact us with any questions or if your country does not show up in the shipping options (most likely shown as “standard” – we can probably do better than that price).
Please allow up to a week for processing in addition to shipping time.
• Once your order is placed, you will receive an automated confirmation email.
• After your package is sent, you will receive an email with tracking information, if applicable.
• Weird Farm Miniatures is not responsible for any potential customs duties or import taxes, which will be collected, if applicable, at the time of delivery.
• All items are carefully packaged before they are shipped.
• Each piece is carefully inspected before shipping to ensure no damage is present before mailing.