6 Modular Breton Questing Knights. Perfect for wargames like The Ninth Age.
The set includes everything you see in the image (with an extra horse and two sets of the legs and shield arms):
- 6 horse bodies (5 unique sculpts and one mirrored version so all bodies are different)
- 6 horse heads (not in the image - they are the same as the Knights of Virtue)
- 5 knight Torsos with great weapon
- 1 Knight torso with musical instrument
- 7 Knight Torsos neutral
- 6 Knight Torsos turning slightly
- 8 heads
- 8 Shield arms (4 variants)
- 8 arms holding great weapon in one hand
- 1 arm pointing
- 3 arms w. closed hand
- 2 arms w. open hand
- 8 shields
- 2 Arms with banner
Supplied with 3d printed 25x50mm square plastic bases. Check out our bases section for more options (including movement trays).
Being modular these models require some assembly.
Check out the Full Breton Range. Most regiments are modular and with interchangeable head and arms (go kitbash!).
Designed by Monstrous Encounters
See what other Monstrous Encounters products we sell and check out the artist on social media here.
This is a resin printed product.
Generally very little cleanup should be required – if any. The models are suspended by support strings while printing and these are removed when we clean the model after printing. Sometimes though a little bit of support material can evade us. Small clippers, sharp knife and a bit of fine sanding paper is a good choice of weapons for this.
Compared to traditional plastic miniatures with mold lines and sprue removal the cleanup of resin miniatures is minimal.